- It is a healthy and exceptionally beneficial way to add more protein to your diet. It’s a quality protein origin that is consumed and utilized efficiently by the human body. It is essential for athletes, bodybuilders, or people who need to gain muscle mass and strength while losing fat.
- Whey proteins may reduce blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. It is due to bioactive peptides called cytokinins.
- Whey protein is adequate at moderating blood sugar levels, especially when taken before or with high-carb meals. It may be handy for people with type 2 diabetes.
- It is formulated with superior quality, premium ingredients, and an incredible taste to help meet new consumer trends & demands.
- The quality of optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high principles for quality. Each shake mixes up quickly using just a glass and spoon and always tastes good; shake after shake. It is a Vegetarian product.
- Get maximum results with minimal ingredients. Using a cycle of complicated separation processes, excess fat, cholesterol, sugars, and other materials are reduced so that simply 0 grams of total fat and 1 gram of carbohydrates remain. The result is a delicious, ultra-pure hydrolyzed whey protein isolate planned to get into your body rapidly, so your muscles can rebuild.
- Use the first thing in the morning, before/after exercise, or after weight training. Use this product as a Food Supplement only.
Branch Chain Amino Acids (or BCAAs) increase protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown. There are six reasons why Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA is M&F approved.
- FIVE GRAMS OF BCAAS –Optimum Nutrition knows that not all BCAAs are created equal. So they are honed on the three essential ones—L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine—and packed five grams of them together in each serving.
- ELECTROLYTES – While the BCAA blend helps optimize recovery, Gold Standard BCAA is also infused with 220 grams of electrolytes to replenish what you will (and should) be losing through sweat. Here’s a bonus tip: to turn your BCAAs into an intra-workout powerhouse, mix one scoop into a sports drink of your choice.
- EXTRA PUNCH- Wellmune is a natural ingredient derived from the cell wall of yeast that has been clinically proven to increase energy, reduce stress and improve immune system function. Optimum Nutrition puts 250 mg of it in one serving so that you can train harder and longer.
- TESTED FOR BANNED SUBSTANCES- Many sports and leagues within those sports govern what you can and can’t take. With many, though, it’s hard to be 100 percent actual that everything you’re taking won’t get you forbidden or cancelled. Fortunately, Gold Standard BCAA has already been tested, so you don’t have to be skeptical.
- TASTE- This may not seem like an essential factor, but when you’ve dieted down, a great-tasting BCAA can be a blessing. Optimum gives four refreshing flavours—Fruit Punch, Strawberry Kiwi, Cranberry Lemonade, and Watermelon.
LOW CALORIE –With just 15 calories per serving, Gold Standard BCAA is the perfect formula to keep your body lean, and your muscles nourished.