Get a free gift with every 100$,200$ & 500$. Order now.. Get a free gift with every 100$,200$ & 500$. Order now..

Get a free gift with every NZ $100, NZ $200 & NZ $500. Order now.

All Categories

Whey Protein Isolate NZ is one of the purest forms of protein available in the supplement industry. Our online health supplements store does provide a vast range of protein isolate in various sizes. Protein is basically categorized into two forms: whey protein and whey protein isolate. Whey Protein is simply 70-80% of pure protein with remaining 20 % consists of fat and carbohydrates.

However, whey isolate is one of the purest and cleanest protein. It consists of 90-95% of pure protein and only 5% of fat and carbohydrates. WPI Protein Powder is created by additional processing and steps which yields in pure protein and lesser non-protein contents. As the carbs content is less in WPI protein powder so it contains lesser lactose contents. So, people with lactose intolerance can opt for Whey Protein Isolate. When your goal is to get a lean body with less fat then one can opt for Whey Isolates. As there is a difference between the contents and protein percentage of whey protein and whey isolates.

Whey Protein Isolates are a little bit more expensive as compared to the whey protein available in the market. But if your recommendation or goal is to intake less fat, fewer carbs then go with the whey isolate. But for some people, it does not matter whether you are having whey protein or whey isolate your ultimate goal is to fulfill the daily requirements of proteins.